Laura’s first advice blog about dating - Keeping some rules in your daily life can dramatically impact your ability to sustain relationships with women and keep them attracted to you.
Your first date is the one that is most likely to show you if you’ve been successful or not. Women have certain things they get annoyed about, so get to know the basics to succeed.
• Keep your personal hygiene up to the highest standard and keep it that way forever.
• Sometimes being shy can lead to problems and opportunities missed. Show some real confidence in yourself and project your best abilities.
• If you’re planning to bring your date at home, just make sure it is immaculately clean and make sure other people in your bathroom can breathe.
• Find the skills you are best at and keep improving them. Only after you’ve been in a few different dates you’ll start to realize your real abilities.
• Don’t mention anything bad or strange or weird about the person you are dating. Although it may seem funny to you it probably isn’t going to help.
• Do comment on things you see her being good at and focus on being genuine.
• Just be yourself so others can know you and understand your needs.
• Wear that nasty smelling perfume you have. Women love nice smells.
• Don’t go too fast into saying how much you like her. Just wait till you both feel the same “magic in the air”.