Thursday, April 8, 2010
It is quite hard to identify the symptoms or even get to admit you are an addict, but with the rate of people freely browsing through pornography on the Internet or getting into phone sex are constantly increasing, and this does not only include men but also 20% of those are women.
Finding the right balance between your fantasy and your real world is very important, primarily for your date to be able to cope with your daily needs. Especially during your first few dates it is impossible to notice or even care about that.
The best thing to do is to visit a therapist and start working your way out of this viscious cycle. Also a good advice is to start preferring to go out and socialize than stay in and focus on your sexual feelings at home.
Being an addict can lead to severe problems for your partner and usually, since people find it very hard to realise or admit their addiction to sex, there is no other way than to break the relationship.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
As mentioned in my previous blog post, mutual respect is a deciding factor in a relationship. Learn how to improve your love with Laura's practical dating and relationships tips.
- Make sure your communications channels are clear and open
- Your woman needs to see in actions that you understand her needs
- Sure there can be problems but try to find the most acceptable solution for you both. Oh and make sure you stick to it
- Care for your woman is not only for her sexual needs but also to understand her feelings and behavior during the time you spend together.
- You may find that sometimes she is not up to having sex at random times during the day every day.
- Violence leads to unnecessary and terminal relationship problems which are long-term and almost impossible to achieve. Violence, whether physical, sexual or mental, is very inhumane way for men to show their muscular superiority against unprotected minors.
When you are in a short relationship with a woman you usually don't bother looking into the "health status" of your relationship with your date. But when thinking of switching your dating to long-term, then there are always things that start to frustrate you and make you feel anything but secure.
Start taking the facts down and start to think long-term as well. Are you prepared to have to live with the problems already experienced with your woman? And if yes, will that be for the rest of your life?
Start thinking about your future as well as this is something very crucial before committing yourself into any long-term relationship.
Perhaps the most important factor is respect. If you don't feel you get the respect you deserve then start thinking about your exit strategy.
When there are comments flying around at random times (during arguments or while spending some precious time together) like those that are negative for your professional life or other lifestyle aspiration you have, then it is time to start forgetting about any long-term relationship plans.
From my personal experience and from that of some friends, loss of respect by your woman towards yourself is a sign she does not want to compromise and respect your needs and aspirations apart from doing the homework for you, or anything else she may be claiming.
It is not the end of the world to start thinking negatively and questioning your date's attitude and overall behavior against you.